Cross Border E-Commerce China
China’s online shopping is growing extremely fast and with a well managed Cross Border E-Commerce campaign and selecting the right platforms for your product it can become very profitable. With GMV ¥ 200 billion B2C a year and 60% yearly growth, the market is huge.
We have experience in setting up shop and have been successful in helping our clients create online sales.
Every platform has to be treated differently. Depending on the product you sell these are some of the platforms in China:
- Website / Webshop. We have achieved great success by creating fully functioning Chinese Cross-Border websites.
- WeChat. We have experience in setting up a WeChat shop with cross-border functionality.
- Tmall. Unless your company makes 100 million USD per year, don’t bother with Tmall.
- JingDong (JD). Is fully Cross-Border compatible. A great platform to use.
- Taobao. Requires a Chinese bank account.